I’ve loved watching Queer Eye since the original series was created. When I found out they were remaking it with 5 new faces, I was initially skeptical but I’m so glad I ignored that thought and gave it a chance. These 5 guys have made the show their own and every time I watch an episode I’m touched at the transformations they achieve for people who deserve it.
So to share my love for this show and these fab people, I decided to design and stitch up this piece. I hope that anyone who downloads the pattern enjoys stitching it and gives them some connection to the show like it has done for me.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Finished size: 4.1" x 3.4" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 27 colours (one is a DMC satin thread).
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch & backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.