A quote from the BBC TV show, ‘Sherlock’, this piece says “I’m not a psychopath, I’m a high functioning sociopath” and has a cross stitch person to the likeness of the title character, Sherlock.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Finished size: 3.07" x 2.14" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 12 colours, 3 sets of combined colours.
- Stitches used: Cross stitch, back stitch, french knots, long stitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.