Steve Irwin (‘62-‘06) was a beloved Australian icon, also known as the “Crocodile Hunter”. He was a passionate conservationalist and loudly and proudly promoted environmentalism. He was larger than life and his excitement about sharing the wonders of nature and animals was infectious and inspiring.
He is the 2nd in my “Holy Trinity” series alongside my Bob Ross pattern, “No Mistakes”.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Finished size: 5.1" x 4.5" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 17 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch & backstitch
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.