Christmas ornaments are all complete and even all delivered! Thanks, posties, for working so hard (and not losing my hard work)!
A few WIPs, more finished pieces (edited in since they're gone already, too!) and some IRL chatter. One thing is a bit heavy but I needed to share.
- All 14 of my Christmas ornaments!
- Charity stitch people portrait
- "Influencer" stitch people portrait
- "No Bones" cross-stitch pattern
- One final commissioned stitch people portrait
- "Pretty Little Sydney" by Satsuma Street
- A little about the next SAL
- IRL chatter
FlossTube is a community on YouTube of people who use fabric, thread and anything in between to create pieces of art. It not only includes cross-stitching and embroidery, but it also includes quilters, designers and anyone else who does stitching-related crafts. It's a way for someone to share what they're working on, "swag" they've received, sharing tips and techniques, celebrating finished pieces and so much more.
I'm hoping to build on my little community that I've got by expanding more to YouTube and what better way than to show off what I'm working on and boast about my latest finished pieces?
I have a giveaway running right now, for hitting 2,000 followers on Instagram! Whaaat! 🥳️