SO. MANY. WIPs. Holy geez..!
There was also a bunch of things I couldn't share that are all digital which are also works-in-progress (you can see these over on my wip page) but oh man… so many things are in the works right now. It's nuts!
As you can probably assume -once you see the FlossTube itself- I am currently closed for taking on new commissions. However, I am more than happy to chat about projects you have in mind and put you on a waitlist! Starting a new project would mean we discuss the project itself, you place a small deposit to secure your spot and then I get in touch with you after roughly 3-4 weeks to let you know your project is "now underway".
- Pattern: "Word Game" cross-stitch pattern
- Upcoming Pattern: "Kitty Glitter"
- WIPs: /deep breath
- Teacher gifts (x5)
- Therapist gifts (x3 and I realise I am missing 2!)
- New baby announcement piece
- Batch stitching 2 commissions (upcoming pattern, too)
- 4,000 Instagram followers giveaway winner
- "Pretty Little LA" by Satsuma Street
- IRL chatter
- New enamel pins (to turn into needleminders)
- Musings about what to stitch on upcoming trip
FlossTube is a community on YouTube of people who use fabric, thread and anything in between to create pieces of art. It not only includes cross-stitching and embroidery, but it also includes quilters, designers and anyone else who does stitching-related crafts. It's a way for someone to share what they're working on, "swag" they've received, sharing tips and techniques, celebrating finished pieces and so much more.
I'm hoping to build on my little community that I've got by expanding more to YouTube and what better way than to show off what I'm working on and boast about my latest finished pieces?
Some work-in-progress pieces I have going on.