Cross-stitch Pattern + Optional Extras
I don’t know about you but I’ve spent many hours playing Minecraft with my husband and I’m now starting to introduce my children to this game. It is surprisingly deep, if you’ve never tried it before!
It’s likely though, you know someone who is a fan of this game. It’s challenging, creative and engaging. So why not create a piece of artwork for yourself or someone you love to capture those fun times?
So what are my options with this pattern? There are 2 choices:
- The basic pattern is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch. It’s exactly what you see in this preview!
- The customisable pattern is for you to choose what you want to do! This can make for a very unique and personalised gift.
- The DIY pattern is simply the blocks for you to be able to build your own world with!
- You get everything - the premade pattern and the building blocks!
- All the Minecraft world blocks I've designed.
- The 'basic' pattern.
- Go crazy and make your own world from scratch!
- All the Minecraft world blocks I've designed ONLY.
- Finished size: 6.4" x 6.4" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 46 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch only
- This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.