"Store-Bought" - Cross-stitch PDF Pattern
Chances are, you or someone you know has trouble -or has had at some point in your/their life- taking care of your/their own mental health. Whether it’s depression, anxiety, PTSD, neurodivergence or something else (or even comorbidity), you might need the aid of medication to get you through the day.
And that is so OK.
Personally, I have been on some form of antidepressant since I was a young adult. And that is not something I will ever feel shame about.
I am thankful that in the past few years, taking care of ones mental health, relying on medication for ones mental health and talk therapy have become much less of a taboo subject to talk about. Making sure we are healthy not only physically, but mentally too is so, so important.
So if you need help temporarily or for the long haul, just remember that if you can’t make your own serotonin, store bought is perfectly fine.
- An overview of required materials & helpful notes.
- 3x Full-colour patterns with symbols & helpful notes
- 3x Black & white patterns with symbols.
- 3x Symbol charts.
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
- Three different flower colour options: Purple, Blue and Pink!
- Finished size: 5.1" x 3.8" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 11 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.