Chances are, you or someone you know has trouble -or has had at some point in your/their life- taking care of your/their own mental health. Whether it’s depression, anxiety, PTSD, neurodivergence or something else (or even comorbidity), you might need the aid of medication to get you through the day.
And that is so OK.
Personally, I have been on some form of antidepressant since I was a young adult. And that is not something I will ever feel shame about.
I am thankful that in the past few years, taking care of ones mental health, relying on medication for ones mental health and talk therapy have become much less of a taboo subject to talk about. Making sure we are healthy not only physically, but mentally too is so, so important.
So if you need help temporarily or for the long haul, just remember that if you can’t make your own serotonin, store bought is perfectly fine.
- Three different flower colour options: Purple, Blue and Pink!
- 3x Full-colour patterns with symbols & helpful notes
- 3x Symbol charts
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
This is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away!
- Finished size: 5.1" x 3.8" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 11 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.