Cross-stitch Pattern + Optional Extras
Let’s be honest; 2020 has been a bitch. It’s the “gift” that keeps on giving. Thankfully, late-March 2020, Nintendo released the latest Animal Crossing game (“New Horizons”) and it has saved our sanity by letting us retreat in safety to our own imaginations. On our own islands. Where we can basically tend to our islands needs, invite cute and creepy animal villagers and make the game our own.
So what are my options with this pattern? There are 2 choices:
- The basic listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch. It’s exactly what you see in this preview!
- The customisable listing is for you to DIY the pattern! It also includes the basic listing pattern in case you want to do both.
With the customisable version, this can make for a very unique and personalised gift. The choice is yours! Have some fun!
Customise your pattern+$5
- A "clear" pattern with no wording or roses
- All 8 flower options
- All 5 in-game fruit to jazz up your trees
- A bonus copy of 'Harriett' to change the text
- Finished size: 6.2" x 5.9" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 23 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch & backstitch
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
- If you want the customisable version, it cannot be purchased after the fact.