I had never heard of The Umbrella Academy before I saw it appear on my suggested Netflix shows. I’m a fan of sci-fi stuff, so I put it in my list and eventually started to watch it long after it was released.
Thinking it could be something to have on in the background while stitching, I was sorely mistaken. The show is amazing!
This sampler features the 7 Harcrest children (aka: main characters) in order of their number, their birth date and an [oversized] umbrella, along with key items that are personal to them or integral to the show itself.
I’ve done my very best to keep colour count to a minimum and keep it contained in small, but generous hoop size of 8”. Enjoy!
- Finished size: 7.57" x 7.43" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 40 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, half-stitch, backstitch, French knots
- Full-colour pattern in 3 ways: 4 pages, 2 pages and on 1 page [with no symbols]
- Black & white pattern in 2 ways: 4 pages and 2 pages
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
- This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!