What is a WIP you might ask?
WIP stands for 'work-in-progress'. It is the project (or in many crafter's reality, projects) that someone currently is working on at any current moment.
I generally have multiple projects going on at one time, as it allows me to work on something in any given situation. A big project will be worked on at home, a smaller project can be mobile and come out with me, and there are projects such as my #tlkswatch project that I can work on for a brief period of available time wherever I might be.
The list of my WIPs as of 3rd of Feb, 2023
- Merch: New Designs
- Pattern: Temperature chart
- Pattern: "Cat Parts"
- More embroidery patterns
Things being test stitched*
- Pattern: "Drink Water"
- Pattern: "Love Others"
- Merchandise 🤫
- "Farming Magic SAL" by Flossy Fox Shop
- "Pretty Little LA" by Satsuma Street
- "The Haunted Library SAL" by Lola Crow
- "Enchanted Fairy Forest Map" by Flossy Fox Shop
- "The Animal House SAL" by Satsuma Street
- Sampler: Firefly
- Sampler: Stranger Things
- Pattern: "Cubicle Sweet Cubicle"
- My swatch project
At the moment, this is in no particular order. If there's something you see here that you would love to have finished because you want it, let me know!
* Shout out to my awesome test stitchers (in alphabetical order)!