Cross-stitch Pattern + Optional Extras
I don’t know about you but I’ve spent many hours playing Minecraft with my husband and -more recently- my kids. It is surprisingly deep if you’ve never tried it before!
It’s likely though, that you know someone who is a fan of this game. It’s challenging engaging, but it can also be peaceful and creative. So why not create a piece of artwork for yourself or someone you love to capture those fun times?
So what are my options with this pattern? There are 2 choices:
- The basic pattern is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch. It’s exactly what you see in this preview!
- A flat (horizontal) pattern of the Minecraft world, showing both above and below ground.
- The customisable pattern is for you to choose what you want to do! This can make for a very unique and personalised gift. This is the most flexible option to create what you want.
- All the Minecraft world blocks I've designed to create your own pattern.
- The 'basic' pattern.
- The DIY pattern is simply the blocks for you to be able to build your own world with!
- All the Minecraft world blocks I've designed to create your own pattern ONLY.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.