Watch my 67th FlossTube right here!
Release date: 05/02/2024
Watch time: 18:45
Keeping it brief for a number of reasons: healing from surgery and the launch of 'Paige' so soon! But with a week's delay I didn't want to hold off again. Sort of feels like one of those things that if I miss a week right after a missed week, it will just spiral out of control..!
Before you start watching, take a guess in the comments on how many WIPs I have, though!!!
So thanks for being patient about this FlossTube episode! I was *not* up for recording/editing last week so I wasn't going to push my body to do so.
Drop a comment below or on the YouTube link with your thoughts. I would LOVE your feedback!
Want a hoodie like mine? Get your "My WIP" top over in my shop.
- "Pastel Garden" by UnaBuenaPieza.
- "Flower Field" DIY cross-stitch pattern - 32 days in.
- 2x Stitch People Portraits
- Upcoming Embroidery Pattern
- Upcoming Cross-Stitch Pattern
- "The Stitcher Tarot Card" cross-stitch pattern by Balck Waltz Stitching.
- "Village in the Valley Map" cross-stitch pattern by Flossy Fox Shop.
- "Pixel Dragon Adventure" Stitch-Along by Flossy Fox Shop.
- Coming soon:
- "Paige" Backstitch Font.
- Weight-loss Surgery Update.
What's a FlossTube?
FlossTube is a community on YouTube of people who use fabric, thread and anything in between to create pieces of art. It not only includes cross-stitching and embroidery, but it also includes quilters, designers and anyone else who does stitching-related crafts. It's a way for someone to share what they're working on, "swag" they've received, sharing tips and techniques, celebrating finished pieces and so much more.
I'm hoping to build on my little community that I've got by expanding more to YouTube and what better way than to show off what I'm working on and boast about my latest finished pieces?
It's neat to be sharing with you all what I'm working on outside of regular social media posts, like the usual over at Instagram. I hope you're enjoying my FlossTubes! Don't forget to help out (for free!) by;
- subscribing to my channel,
- liking my video and
- dropping a comment
over there if you like what you see!