"Firefly" - Cross-Stitch Sampler
Firefly is quite literally my favourite TV show ever. I am still shattered, to this day, that there are only 14 episodes [and 1 movie; Serenity]. It’ll be the best 651 minutes you’ll watch, if you haven’t seen it already.
So I had to pay homage to this show and do my own cross-stitch pattern. What better than a sampler pattern? All 9 main cast members are featured in this sampler along with the lyrics of the theme song, key and memorable items from the show, Serenity herself and some favourite lines such as “I can murder you with my brain” and “神聖的睾丸”.
I’ve done my very best to keep colour count to a minimum (43 colours total) and keep it contained in the widely popular size of 10”x8”. Enjoy!
Stay shiny. ❤️
- Finished size: 9.3" x 7.8" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 46 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, half-stitch and backstitch (and some french knots)
- This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Full-colour pattern
- Black & white pattern
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours which includes 1 varigated floss
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.