How often should you "floss"?
Need (or maybe, more appropriately, want) a pretty, daily reminder to stitch every day? Maybe you want to remind others to stitch every day? Do you also like puns? Then this cross-stitch-styled pin is for you!
Based on my cross-stitch pattern of the same name: "Floss Daily", this pin comes in three different sizes and are made from metal, yet are lightweight and durable with a strong safety pin.
- Three sizes (1.25", 2.25", and 3")
- Metal safety pin backing
- Assembled in the USA from globally sourced parts
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Comes in sizes XSmall to 4XL (some sizes occasionally unavailable in a handful of colours)
- Comfortable, unisex fit
- Available in many different colours
- Print-screen design done in white or black
- Depending on colour, blank item is made from 52% cotton/48% polyester, or 100% spun cotton
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Un-embroidered item sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
Shipping & Return
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
All merchandise and apparel items are made on demand. This means that your piece doesn't exist until your order has been processed. Because of this, there is no refunds for buyers remorse.
If there is a problem with your item (misprint, damage, defective item, etc) then it must be taken up with Printful within 30 days after it has been received.
Lost-in-transit claims must be submitted within 30 days of the expected delivery date.
All returns are done through Printful via Two Little Kits, as per their Return Policy.