Perfect gift idea for a creative loved one.
Know someone who deserves a special gift that loves stitching? Maybe their birthday is coming up? Maybe you are the one who deserves a little something special.
These tiny necklaces are the perfect gift to give. 100% handmade, these tiny little pieces of art will allow the wearer to carry a little piece of floss with them. A bubble of ORTS; a visual demonstration of their love of embroidery floss in a creative, artistic way.
Made entirely by Kate of Two Little Kits and shipped from Washington, USA, these delicate, adorable necklaces come in two different colour variations (blue and purple). But if that's too limiting, the option to customise your floss colours is also available.
This is a limited run of stock for these necklaces at an introductory price, so don't delay in grabbing the style and colour of your choice, or ordering a custom piece!
- Globe is 0.63-inch (16mm) in diameter (smaller than a dime) and made from plastic.
- Comes with an 18-inch (45½cm) stainless steel chain with a 2-inch (5cm) extender chain (which can be removed with tweezers).
- Stuffed with DMC flosses and metallics.
- Comes in sizes XSmall to 4XL (some sizes occasionally unavailable in a handful of colours)
- Comfortable, unisex fit
- Available in many different colours
- Print-screen design done in white or black
- Depending on colour, blank item is made from 52% cotton/48% polyester, or 100% spun cotton
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Un-embroidered item sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
Shipping & Return
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
All merchandise and apparel items are made on demand. This means that your piece doesn't exist until your order has been processed. Because of this, there is no refunds for buyers remorse.
If there is a problem with your item (misprint, damage, defective item, etc) then it must be taken up with Printful within 30 days after it has been received.
Lost-in-transit claims must be submitted within 30 days of the expected delivery date.
All returns are done through Printful via Two Little Kits, as per their Return Policy.