"Kitty Glitter" - Cross-Stitch Pattern
Cat hair. Amirite?
We all love our pet kitties (and if you don’t… well, you’re missing out I guess 🤷♀️) but the amount of discarded fur can be incredible sometimes.
What better way to look at our houses being covered in this unavoidable nuisance than by reframing our thoughts about what it’s called? Yes! It’s not cat hair, it’s ✨ kitty glitter ✨
This piece uses the awesome DMC floss, Étoile to further enhance the “glittery” feel of the message. Stitch it for yourself or a fellow cat-slave you know and love.
- Finished size: 4.7" x 6.0" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 8 colours - 6 cotton & 2 étoile (which can be subbed for cotton).
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.