Friends don’t lie. I’m your friend, right? So know that I’m not lying when I say I’m so excited to share my Stranger Things-themed cross-stitch sampler with you.
It is based on the first 3 seasons of the Netflix series of the same name including the 6 main kids of the story, key objects, set locations and an 80s style. There are bikes and lights, there are weapons and dice. And of course; bitch’n.
I’ve done my very best to keep colour count to a minimum and keep it contained in the widely popular size of 8”x10”. Enjoy!
- Finished size: 7.14" x 9.36" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 42 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, backstitch, French knots.
- This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Full-colour pattern in 3 ways: 4 pages, 2 pages and on 1 page
- Black & white pattern in 2 ways: 4 pages and 2 pages
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.