A mash-up of the iconic role Julia Roberts plays in her name-making movie, “Pretty Woman”; *the* outfit sans wig. Along with an inspiring and relevant-to-the-movie quote; “Know your worth, then add tax”.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
- Finished size: 3.86" x 2.07" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 11 colours (one is a DMC coloris thread).
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, backstitch, french knots (lots of them!).
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.