“Celeste” is a pointed, geometric-inspired, easily-legible font for use in cross-stitch & embroidery. This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
So what are my options with this item? There are 3 choices:
- Grab the original font; tried and true, it will do whatever you need!
- Already got the font but want something more to work with? Great! All you need is the add-on version!
- Haven’t gotten Celeste yet but like everything you see? Grab both the font and add-on package!
- Upper- and lower-case letters and numbers 0-9 of the Roman alphabet.
- Pattern to replicate the pangram shown.
- Alternative letter styles
- Frequently used ligatures
- Hard-to-connect letter combinations
- Symbols and punctuation
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.