Stitching Into Leisure
Embrace a future filled with stitches and serenity with your "Retirement Plan". This whimsical series features a delightful blend of simple wording playfully laid over icons of stitching supplies, symbolizing a retirement filled with the joy of needlecraft.
Indulge in the notion that your retirement plan involves a canvas, a needle, and the soothing rhythm of stitches. The collection seamlessly weaves together iconic symbols of stitching supplies, creating a charming narrative that speaks to the heart of every crafter. For those who prefer to take their retirement plan on the go, this tote bag provides ample space for all your stitching essentials.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colours contain polyester)
- Fabric weight: 4.2 oz./yd.² (142 g/m²)
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Side-seamed construction
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Blank product sourced from Nicaragua, Mexico, Honduras, or the US
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
- Comes in sizes XSmall to 4XL (some sizes occasionally unavailable in a handful of colours)
- Comfortable, unisex fit
- Available in many different colours
- Print-screen design done in white or black
- Depending on colour, blank item is made from 52% cotton/48% polyester, or 100% spun cotton
- Pre-shrunk fabric
- Un-embroidered item sourced from Guatemala, Nicaragua, Honduras, or the US
Shipping & Return
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
All merchandise and apparel items are made on demand. This means that your piece doesn't exist until your order has been processed. Because of this, there is no refunds for buyers remorse.
If there is a problem with your item (misprint, damage, defective item, etc) then it must be taken up with Printful within 30 days after it has been received.
Lost-in-transit claims must be submitted within 30 days of the expected delivery date.
All returns are done through Printful via Two Little Kits, as per their Return Policy.