Single, daily puzzle. 5-letter word and 6 guesses to get it right. Everyone gets the same, daily word. You can share your result with a series of result-hiding emojis (⬜🟨🟩).
It’s so simple and yet, once you’ve started playing daily it’s hard to stop!
…but why should you stop there?
Now you don’t have to! Stitch this crafty-related word game result or use the provided alphabet + grid setup and make your own finished puzzle!
This pattern is inspired by the 2022-online-phenomenon; Wordle. I’m sure you’ve heard of it, yes? 😉
- To match 'Wordle' look-and-feel, white Aida fabric is recommended
- Finished size: 4.7" x 6.0" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 6 solid colours.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and [optional] backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
Due to the nature of a digital download purchase, refunds cannot be given. All sales are final.
However, I do want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! If there is a problem with your pattern, please don't hesitate to reach out to me and let me know the problem or ask any questions.