A mash up the iconic role Julia Roberts plays in her name-making movie, “Pretty Woman”; *the* outfit sans wig. Along with an inspiring and relevant-to-the-movie quote; “Know your worth, then add tax”.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
This is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away!
- Finished size: 3.86" x 2.07" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 11 colours (one is a DMC coloris thread).
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, backstitch, french knots (lots of them!).
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.