"Craft Store" - Cross-stitch PDF Pattern
The need is overwhelming.
Who can ignore the call that the craft store has over us? Sometimes I can, but if there’s even more than one thing I might need from there, it’s hard for me to resist..!
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift.
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- An overview of required materials & helpful notes.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols.
- Black & white pattern with symbols.
- Symbol chart.
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
- Finished size: 4.5" x 4.5" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 9 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.