Bob Ross (‘42-‘95) was an American artist and TV host. He created the show ‘The Joy of Painting’ which was an instructional painting show on PBS. His optimisim and calm nature was infectious and soothing.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
The recommended price for this pattern is $5.
This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Finished size: 4.1" x 3.2" when using 14ct Aida cloth (NB: My preview is stitched on 11ct. Fabric I bought was mislabeled and I didn't notice until I was halfway done!)
- Colours used: 20 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, backstitch, french knots, turkey work*, pistil stitch* (*OPTIONAL).
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.