I am Pro-Choice.
If you believe that a fetus inside someone with a uterus deserves more rights than the living, breathing uterus-owner who is gestating said fetus, then you are at the wrong website.
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- Full-colour patterns with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
This is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away!
- Finished size: 5.1" x 4.9" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 9 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.