‘Sunflower Seeds’ is a show of solidarity. It’s a big middle-finger to those in power who think they are Gods. It’s a “fuck you” to a regime that should not be allowed to do something like this. It’s a comforting hug of understanding to the people affected.
There’s not a lot else I can say that you can’t read elsewhere.
Just remember; most Russian people also don’t agree with what is happening, either. Please don’t take out your frustration on your neighbour or acquaintance just because they happen to be Russian.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
This is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away!
- Finished size: 4.6" x 3.9" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 12 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.