"Drink Water" - Cross-stitch PDF Pattern
Is it just me?
Do you often forget that you need to drink water to survive? It can’t just be me.
It certainly doesn’t help if you really loathe the taste of water on its own. Yep. That’s me, too. (And just quietly, I flavour my water all the time.)
So maybe you need a visual, daily reminder to get that H2O in you. There’s nothing wrong with that! Adulting is freaking hard.
Pull out your floss, grab your favourite water bottle and lets get stitching!
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- An overview of required materials & helpful notes.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols.
- Black & white pattern with symbols.
- Symbol chart.
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
- Finished size: 4.9" x 4.4" when using 14ct Aida cloth.
- Colours used: 10 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.