Different from my usual style, I wanted to design a piece that the fabric was an extention of the image. Apparently I also wanted to make things more difficult, by choosing a navy blue fabric as the extention..! 😂
Whether you want to stitch this design as-is or alter it to include some wording, I hope it brings you some serenity and happiness.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift.
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
This is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away!
- Best stitched on navy Aida fabric!
- Finished size: 4.1" x 3.4" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 8 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.