"Minecraft Friends" - Cross-stitch PDF Pattern
Counted Cross-Stitch Download
Minecraft animals can be cute, they can be friendly, they can even be helpful to your game. Let’s take the time to stitch and remember them!
This pattern displays the following in-game animals (Top-right to bottom-left): Allay, axolotl, “warm” frog, bee, turtle and pufferfish.
This listing is for a PDF pattern ONLY for you to stitch for yourself, a friend or maybe a white elephant gift. The choice is yours!
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Black & white pattern with symbols & helpful notes
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours
This is a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
This is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away!
- Finished size: 3.0" x 2.3" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 24 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.