The Office - Counted Cross-Stitch Sampler
The Office -specifically, the Americanised version- was an amazing mockumentary sitcom starting in the early 2000’s and if you haven’t seen it, then I truly envy you because being able to watch it again for the first time would be so good.
In case you’ve lived under a rock; The Office is [as mentioned] a mockumentary (AKA: A mock documentary) about the workers of a paper company and their lives and interactions. It might sound dull and that’s part of the appeal. You will no doubt know of many classic one-liners from the show (“That’s what she said!”) and you must have heard about the relationship trope of “Jim & Pam”.
Similar to my Parks & Rec pattern, I have done my best to squeeze a lot of iconic items and imagery from the show. Including only two lines from the show was… a painful process… but again, similar to the other sampler, I wanted to keep it as imagery based as possible. Also including EIGHTEEN different, integral characters? Well, that wasn’t easy..!
I hope you enjoy your time stitching this pattern. Designing it and building it was a three-year process and I am excited to get it into your stitchy hands.
- Finished size: 7.9" x 9.5" when using 14ct Aida cloth
- Colours used: 48 total
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch, half-stitch and backstitch (and a few french knots)
- Full-colour pattern
- Black & white pattern
- Symbol chart
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours which includes 1 varigated floss
Tips & Notes:
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.
- This pattern is a PDF instant download, so you can get started straight away.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Any finished piece from this pattern may not be sold. All photos and listing text are copyrighted.