"Move Laundry" - Cross-stitch PDF Pattern
Why is it so difficult to remember?
Can you relate: It’s the weekend and the only important plan you have is to catch up on the washing.
You put a load in the machine and tell yourself not to forget it’s in there. You might even set an alarm to remind yourself..!
Then the evening comes and as you’re headed to bed, you remember that first load of clothes is still sitting, damp, in the washing machine. What happened to that alarm?
So how about a cute piece of art to remind yourself of this never-ending chore? Seems good to me!
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- An overview of required materials & helpful notes.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols.
- Black & white pattern with symbols.
- Symbol chart.
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
- Finished size: 4.9" x 4.6" when using 14ct Aida cloth.
- Colours used: 10 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.