"Take Meds" - Cross-stitch PDF Pattern
Sometimes, we just need a reminder.
The first of my latest, upcoming series, this design is a helpful reminder to anyone and everyone who takes daily medication and just might need a friendly reminder to take it.
Yes; it is something we do daily. But is it on our radar enough to remember to do it? For most of us, unlikely.
Thank you to @jessistitches for stitching this example piece.
- An overview of required materials & helpful notes.
- Full-colour pattern with symbols.
- Black & white pattern with symbols.
- Symbol chart.
- List of required(/suggested) DMC thread colours.
You are purchasing a digital pattern only. No kit or physical, printed pattern will be sent to you.
Have questions? Check out my FAQ page.
This purchase is of a downloadable, PDF file only. You are free to print it for yourself if you like.
You will need an application that can open this file type, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader — a safe, free-to-use program.
- Finished size: 5.1" x 4.9" when using 14ct Aida cloth.
- Colours used: 9 solid colour.
- Stitches used: Cross-stitch and backstitch.
- Don't forget to leave space around your piece for framing!
- Due to the nature of a digital download, refunds will not be given.