- FlossTube Episode #10 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #12 is Out Now!
- FlossTube Episode #14 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #16 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #18 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #2 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #20 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #24 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #28 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #32 is Now Available!
- FlossTube Episode #6 is Now Available!
- GIVEAWAY! It's Been One Whole Year of FlossTube Videos!
- I Have [finally] Started a FlossTube Channel!
- Quick note: FlossTube Update
- All Of My Commissions & Gifts Made in 2021
- Recent Commission - 'Los Sanguinetti Reyes' Stitch People Couple
- Recent Commission - 'Our Family' Stitch People Portrait
- Recent Commission - 'Robin' the [complex] Chicken
- Recent Commission - The Bennett Family Stitch People Portrait
- Recent Finished Piece - Teacher Appreciation Gift - Getting in Early!
- Recent(ish) Gifts - Teacher Appreciation 2022
- An IGTV Video on Gridding Your Aida Fabric
- An IGTV Video on Stitching Wedding Hair
- How To - Cross-Stitch Using Black Aida Cloth
- How To - Finish a Cross-Stitch in an Embroidery Hoop - Version 2
- How To - Finish a Cross-stitch in an Embroidery Hoop
- How To - Stitch Baptiste's Sweet Hair-do
- How To - Take Care of Your Fabric Scissors
- How To - Use The Basics of PCStitch
- How to Read a Cross-Stitch Pattern
- 2021 Was Hard, But Very Rewarding for Me & Two Little Kits
- About Kate via 'Know Your Needleworker' Questions
- For February, I'm going to try streaming on Twitch.tv
- Huge shop discount for the month of November!
- I Have Two Test Stitchers!
- I won a 2019 'Stitchy Award'!
- I'm now on TikTok! Because it's hip to be cool, right?
- Introducing Two Little Kits
- March Meet The Maker 2020
- My Crafty Origins
- Off for a holiday - upcoming 2 week break
- Show Your Support via Ko-fi
- Show Your Support via a Patreon Membership
- Stitch People Gathering in Utah
- Today's My Birthday and I Have Some News To Share
- Update on Life
- We Finally Got Our Newest Pet - Meet Archie!
- We adopted a new member into our family!
- A Reminder To Keep Only What 'Sparks Joy'
- Ashe -and her trusty omnic butler, BOB- is now available!
- Doomfist out now as 15th cross-stitch pattern!
- Get the Reinhardt Cross-stitch Pattern
- Gifts for my girls' birthdays - the finished result
- Grab the latest Overwatch hero pattern; Brigitte
- Here's a treat - today you can get both the Baptiste & Zarya patterns!
- In Solidarity for Ukraine, I've Made A New, Free Pattern.
- Latest Cross-Stitch Pattern; 'Survived 2020'... and you can customise it yourself!
- Looking For A New Calming, Easy Cross-Stitch Pattern? Get 'Koi Pond'
- McCree - Overwatch Hero #9 - is now available!
- Moira, the sassy, sarcastic scientist is now available to stitch!
- Most recent Overwatch heroes; Junkrat and Roadhog!
- My latest cross-stitch font 'Juliet' is now available!
- Our favourite climatologist; Mei is now released!
- Overwatch Hero #7 is Now Available - Mercy!
- Overwatch Pattern Series
- Pharah and Sigma - out now!
- Recent Projects from April, May & June
- Second TMI pattern released - get the bundle today!
- Soldier: 76 is out now and ready to stitch!
- Sombra is available now!
- Symmetra cross-stitch pattern now available!
- Three New Cross-stitch Patterns Now Available!
- Torbjörn - now available to stitch
- We're back with the next Overwatch hero pattern; Ana!
- A bit rocky, but my second stitch-along went well!
- I'm holding my first stitch-along for 'Simply Florals'
- It's been a month - 'Let's Relax' with another SAL!
- Just in time for the warmer weather - 'Summer Vibes' stitch-along starts today!
- My Current Stitch-along, 'Winter Vibes' is Coming Along Nicely!
- My First FREE Stitch-along 'Just Breathe' Was Great!
- My first stitch-along was super!